1. Who are we?
We are Celyad Oncology SA (“Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”), a company organized and existing under the laws of Belgium, having its registered office at Rue Edouard Belin 2, 1435 Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium, registered with the register of legal entities (RPM Nivelles) under number 0891.118.115. We are responsible for the processing of your personal data in compliance with the Belgian and European privacy legislation.
2. Why, and on which legal grounds, do we process your personal data?
Depending on your relationship with us (e.g. website visitor, business contacts, job applicants etc.), we might process your personal data based on the purposes and legal grounds described hereunder:
|Concerned individual||Purposes||Legal grounds|
|Website visitors||Process your requests submitted through our contact form||Your consent expressed by submitting the contact form.|
|Subscribe to our newsletter||Your consent to receive the newsletter expressed by submitting the subscription form.|
|Job applicants answering a specific job application||Process your request when you apply for one of our open positions||Your consent expressed by submitting the application form.|
|Add you to our recruitment database in order to be able to recontact you if we see another job opportunity for which we believe you might fit the profile||Our legitimate interest to contact you again should we have an opportunity that we believe would match your profile in the event we were not able to hire you for the position you applied for. You always have the possibility to let us know that you do not wish to be contacted by us again in the manner explained in section 5.|
|Spontaneous applicants||Add you to our recruitment database in order to be able to contact you if we see a job opportunity for which we believe you might fit the profile||Your consent expressed by submitting the application form.|
|Business contacts||Process your business development requests||Your consent expressed by the submission of your request.|
|Investors||Process your requests||Your consent expressed by the submission of your request.|
4. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for a duration that does not exceed what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which we process them, unless we are required by applicable laws to keep them for a longer period.
5. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
Based on the applicable Belgian and European privacy legislation, and provided that you meet the requirements set by this legislation, you can request us to exercise the following rights:
- The confirmation that we are processing your personal data and the obtention of a copy of the personal data we are processing (“right of access”).
- The rectification of your personal data in case of error or incompleteness (“right to rectification”).
- The erasure of your personal data (“right to erasure”).
- The limitation of the processing of your personal data (“right to restriction of processing”).
- Obtaining your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for your own use or in order to transmit those data to another controller (“right to data portability”).
- The end of the processing of your personal data (“right to object”), including in case where we process your personal data for marketing purposes.
- Remove your consent (“right to withdraw consent”).
You can send your requests to exercise your above mentioned rights, together with evidence of your identity, by email at email@example.com or by post to Data Protection Officer, Rue Edouard Belin 2, 1435 Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium.
We will examine the admissibility of your request based on the applicable Belgian and European privacy legislation. We will then inform you, in principle within a month, if we can answer positively to your request.
Any question you may have concerning the way we respect the applicable Belgian and European privacy legislation can also be sent to our Data Protection Officer by sending your inquiry by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Data Protection Officer, Rue Edouard Belin 2, 1435 Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium.
6. Where can you introduce a complaint?
You have the right to introduce a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection if you believe that the way we process your personal data infringes the applicable Belgian and European privacy legislation.
7. Remark on children
This website is not aimed for individuals under the age of 16.
We also do not process personal data of children for other purposes.