1. Who are we?
We are Celyad Oncology SA (“Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”), a company organized and existing under the laws of Belgium, having its registered office at Rue Edouard Belin 2, 1435 Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium, registered with the register of legal entities (RPM Nivelles) under number 0891.118.115. We are responsible for the processing of your personal data in compliance with applicable data protection regulations, such as the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and the Belgian Data Protection Law of 30 July 2018.
2. Why, and on which legal grounds, do we process your personal data?
Depending on your relationship with us (e.g., website visitor, business contacts, job applicants etc.), we might process your personal data based on the purposes and legal grounds described hereunder:
|Concerned individual||Purposes||Categories of data processed||Legal grounds|
|Website visitors||Process your requests submitted through our contact form||Name, email address||We process your personal data based on our Legitimate interest to respond to your request.|
|Subscribe to our newsletter||Email address||Your consent to receive the newsletter expressed by submitting the subscription form|
|Job applicants answering a specific job application and spontaneous job applicants||Recruitment||Surname, first name, address, email address, education, professional experience, personal data contains in your Curriculum vitae, personal data contains in your cover letter (if any).||Pre-contractual measures. The processing of your data is necessary to consider your application, organise interviews and follow up on the recruiting process|
|Business contacts||Process your business development requests submitted through our contact form||Name, email address||We process your personal data based on our Legitimate interest to respond to your request.|
|Investors||Process your requests submitted through our contact form||Name, email address.||We process your personal data based on our Legitimate interest to respond to your request.|
|Participants to an event organised by Celyad Oncology||Register your participation to an event and inform you about this event||Personal data necessary for your registration to the event.||It is our legitimate interest to process your personal data for the organisation of the event.|
4. How long do we keep your personal data?
We will keep your personal data for a limited period, for a duration that does not exceed what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which we are processing your personal data, unless we are required by applicable laws to keep them for a longer period.
5. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
You have the right, at any time:
- To request access to the personal data we have about you (“right of access”).
- To require the rectification of your personal data in case of error or incompleteness (“right to rectification”).
- To require the erasure of your personal data (“right to erasure”).
- To require the limitation of the processing of your personal data (“right to restriction of processing”)
- For the processing of your personal data based on your consent or on the performance of a contract (including pre-contractual measures), to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format for your own use or in order to transmit those data to another controller (“right to data portability”).
- For the processing of your personal data based on your consent, you have the right, to withdraw your consent at any time. If you do decide to withdraw your consent, we will stop processing your personal data for that purpose, unless there is another lawful basis we can rely on.
- For the processing of your personal data based on legitimate interest, you have the right, to object to this processing at any time.
You can send your requests to exercise your above-mentioned rights by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Data Protection Officer, Rue Edouard Belin 2, 1435 Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium.
We will examine the admissibility of your request and will then inform you, in principle within a month, if we can answer positively to your request.
6. Where can you introduce a complaint?
You have the right to introduce a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection or with the data protection authority of your country of residence, if you believe that the way we process your personal data infringes the applicable Belgian and European privacy legislation.
This website is not aimed for individuals under the age of 16.