We are thrilled to announce we will share five poster presentations with updated results from our different platforms at SITC from November 3-5, 2023 in San Diego!
Posters presented on Friday, Nov 3:
- Abstract 231: Differential effects of target ligands and receptor architecture upon NKG2D CAR T cell activation
- Abstract 285: Proof-of-concept of a non-gene editing technology using shRNA down-regulation to engineer and optimize CAR T-cell functionality
- Abstract 297: Improvement of CAR T-cell performance by simultaneous downregulation of multiple co-inhibitory receptors
Posters presented on Saturday, Nov 4:
- Abstract 232: NKG2D-based multi-specific CAR T-cells to overcome antigen escape and improve anti-tumor efficacy
- Abstract 298: A miRNA-based shRNA platform for the easy, safe, and effective generation of allogeneic CAR T-cells
See you there!!