Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium – Celyad Oncology SA (Euronext & Nasdaq: CYAD), a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of chimeric antigen receptor T cell (CAR T) therapies for cancer, today announced that it has received a transparency notification dated 14 May 2021 indicating that Victory Capital Management Inc., now has crossed the statutory threshold of 5%, holding 713,214 shares i.e. 4.11% of Celyad Oncology’s shares and voting rights as of 13 May 2021.
Content of the Notification:
- Reason of the Notification:
- Downward crossing of the lowest threshold
- Acquisition or disposal of voting securities or voting rights
- Notification by:
- A parent undertaking or a controlling person
- Persons subject to the notification requirement:
- Victory Capital Holdings, Inc. – 4900 Tiedemann Rd, 4th Floor, Brooklyn, OH, 44144 USA
- VCH Holdings, LLC – 4900 Tiedemann Rd, 4th Floor, Brooklyn, OH, 44144 USA
- Victory Capital Operating, LLC – 4900 Tiedemann Rd, 4th Floor, Brooklyn, OH, 44144 USA
- Victory Capital Management Inc. – 4900 Tiedemann Rd, 4th Floor, Brooklyn, OH, 44144 USA
- Transaction date
- May 13th, 2021
- Threshold that is crossed (in %)
- Notified details:
|A) Voting Rights||Previous notification||After the Transaction|
|#of voting rights||# of voting rights||% of voting rights|
|Holders of voting rights||Linked to the securities||Not linked to the securities||Linked to the securities||Not linked to the securities|
|Victory Capital Holdings Inc.|
|VCH Holdings, LLC|
|Victory Capital Operating, LLC|
|Victory Capital Management, Inc.||600,373||713,214||4.11%|
- Chain of controlled undertakings through which the holdings is effectively held
- Victory Capital Holdings, Inc controls VCH Holdings, LLC, which controls Victory Capital Operating, LLC, which controls Victory Capital Management Inc., an investment adviser registered with the US. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Additional Information
- Victory Capital Management Inc. is an investment manager who notifies the voting rights for its clients. Victory Capital Management Inc. can exercise the voting rights at its own discretion without any specific instructions from its clients.
- The Press Release may be consulted on the website of Celyad Oncology via this link:
- The notification can be consulted on the website if Celyad Oncology via this link:
- Contact person(s):
- By law, any transparency declaration must be sent to our Company by email to the attention of Filippo Petti, Chief Executive Officer (CEO): email@example.com.