A live webcast of the event will be available at http://lifesci.rampard.com/20160324
- Expert panel to present on next generation T-Cell therapy using the natural killer cell receptor NKG2D
- Celyad to present its immune-oncology portfolio with emphasis on the natural killer receptor T-Cell (NKR T-Cell) program and its exciting pre-clinical data
- Update from Celyad on clinical progress and future development plans
Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium – Celyad (Euronext Brussels and Paris, and NASDAQ: CYAD), a leader in the discovery and development of engineered cell therapies, with clinical programs in cardiovascular disease and immuno-oncology, today announced that it will host an Immuno-Oncology R&D Analyst Day on Thursday, March 24th from 8:00am – 11am Eastern Time in New York City.
The meeting is intended for institutional investors and sell-side analysts. It will feature several members of the Celyad management team as well as a panel of experts including;
- Jeffrey S. Weber, MD, PhD, Deputy Director of the Laura & Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center, Co-Director, Melanoma Program, and Professor of Medicine at NY Langone Medical Center;
- Julie Y. Djeu, PhD, Associate Center Director for Education & Training, Senior Member, Immunology Program, and the Garcia Endowed Chair in Cancer Leadership at the Moffitt Cancer Center;
- Charles Sentman, PhD, Director, Center for Synthetic Immunity, and Professor, Department of Microbiology & Immunology at the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth;
- Sarah Nikiforow, MD, PhD, Assistant Medical Director, Clinical Instructor, Stem Cell Transplantation Program, Cell Manipulation Core Facility at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, and Instructor in Medicine at Harvard Medical School.
Patrick Jeanmart, Chief Financial Officer at Celyad: “This R&D Day will be a great opportunity for us to share the latest updates on our natural killer receptor T-Cells (NKR T-Cell) and also to explain, thanks to the support of keynote scientific experts, the whole potential of our platform in immuno-oncology”.
A live webcast of the event will be available at http://lifesci.rampard.com/20160324. It will also be available, post-event, in the Events section of the Company’s website at www.celyad.com.
For more information, please contact Mac MacDonald at 212-915-2567 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org