Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium –Cardio3 BioSciences (C3BS) (Euronext Brussels and Paris: CARD), a leader in the discovery and development of cell therapies, today announces agenda and webcast details for its 2015 Investor & Analyst Day being held Friday, January 30 in New York, NY from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET.
The agenda will include:
Introduction & Welcome
- Dr. Christian Homsy, Chief Executive Officer, C3BS
Regenerative Medicine for Cardiac Indications
- Dr. André Terzic, Director, Center for Regenerative Medicine, Mayo Clinic
- Dr. Atta Behfar, Assistant Professor of Medicine and Senior Associate Consultant, Division of Cardiovascular Diseases, Mayo Clinic
- Dr. Jozef Bartunek, Associate Director, Cardiovascular Centre, Aalst Belgium
- Dr. Thomas Povsic, Associate Professor of Medicine and Interventional Heart Specialist, Duke Medicine
- Dr. Amit Patel, Director of Cardiovascular Regenerative Medicine, University of Utah School of Medicine Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Dr. Warren Sherman, Chief Medical Officer, Cardio3 Biosciences
Immunotherapy & CAR T-Cell Technology
- Dr. Ivan Borrello, Associate Professor of Oncology, Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Dr. Charles Sentman, Professor of Microbiology and Immunology and Director, Center for Synthetic Immunity, Geisel School of Medicine, Dartmouth College
- Dr. Susanne Baumeister, Attending Physician, Hematology & Oncology, DanaFarber Cancer Institute
- Dr. David Ghilham, Clinical and Experimental Immunotherapy Group, Institute of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester, United Kingdom
- Dr. Vincent Brichard, VP Immuno-Oncology, Cardio3 Biosciences
C3BS’ Financial Strategy
- Patrick Jeanmart, Chief Financial Officer, C3BS
- Michel Lussier, Chairman of the Board, C3BS
Following the event, an archived audio webcast with slide presentation will be available by visiting the Events section of Cardio3’s website at http://www.c3bs.com/en/events. The webcast will be available on the Cardio3 website for one year.
Attendance at The Cardio3 BioSciences Analyst Day is by invitation only.,
To request an invitation for the event, please contact Taylor Donovan of The Ruth Group at email@example.com or +1 646-536-7017.